Dance the night away listening to our DJ’s or relax with a drink at the bar. Enjoy the Thames by night and all the floodlit sights of London on our Weekend Disco Cruises!
Join one of our weekend Disco Cruises for a great night on the Thames
Our Thames Weekend Disco Cruises and Party Boats operate to and from Westminster Pier by the Houses of Parliament. Our Weekend Disco Cruises are fun, informal evenings for groups and individuals. If you are planning a Hen Night, our Disco Cruises are ideal!
You can dance the night away on our amazing Weekend Disco Cruises listening to our DJ’s or whilst having a drink at the bar. Enjoy the floodlit atmosphere of the Thames by night and seeing all the sights of London on our Weekend Disco Cruise!
On departing Westminster Pier you will head down the river past The London Eye St Pauls and HMS Belfast, cruising under all the bridges including Tower Bridge, past Canary Wharf, The Millennium Dome, within sight of the Thames Barrier and back.
Want to keep the party going once you disembark?
If you would like to keep the party going at the end of your Disco Cruise, you now can! We have arranged with our friends at the RUMBA nightclub on Shaftesbruy Avenue for a free ‘afterparty’ entry. Please just let us know when booking your Disco Cruise tickets.
Book one of our Weekend Disco Cruises today!
Call us direct on 020 7928 9009 or fill in our online enquiry form.
Non-Food: £27 per ticket
With Food: £32 per ticket
Groups & Organisers
Groups of 20 or more, £1.00 off each ticket plus a free ticket for the organiser.
*Chicken thigh with BBQ sauce, crushed potatoes and mixed salad – please let us know in advance if you are vegetarian or have any allergies
**ADVANCED BOOKING ESSENTIAL!!**
ARRIVE AT WESTMINSTER PIER
Friday – 6.30pm
Saturday – 7.30pm
Friday – 6.45pm-7pm
Saturday – 7.45pm-8pm
Friday – 10:45pm-11.00pm
Saturday – 11:45pm-Midnight
Disco Cruise Bar Information
All Spirits ……..£3.00
WINE / PROSECCCO
Bottle of wine… £15.00
Bottle of prosecco… £20.00
How to Book or Reserve Your Tickets
- To pencil in a booking please call 020 7928 9009, providing your name and telephone number and the number of tickets you will need.
- To reserve tickets we require you pay a £10 per person deposit. You can pay by debit or credit card over the phone.
- For groups of more than 10 people we require full payment at least 10 days in advance of the disco cruise
Getting to Westminster Pier
- Westminster Pier is on the North side of the river by Westminster Bridge adjacent to the Houses of Parliament.
- TUBE: Westminster Tube station is on the Jubilee, District & Circle lines. At the top of the escalators follow the Signs for ‘Exit 1’ to Westminster Millenium Pier – this will take you through a subway leading directly on to the pier.